Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPv6
08-26-2011, 09:50 AM
IPv6
Hello everyone!

How do you guy's feel about IPv6 Networking & Addresses? Do you know AlienVPS is now Native IPv6 ready, not in all facility's at this time but all client's with a VPS inside the Las Vegas data center is able to obtain some IPv6 addresses for there Virtual Server!

I currently love IPv6, everything I use I have ipv6 setup even at home, my home network is now IPv6 ready and has IPv6 addresses. It's not that hard to transition over it's actually quite easy it just seem's that alot of people think it's something new and are scared of it, or like Windows people switching to Linux - it's actually not all that hard that you might think it is!

Let's push forward for IPv6! Woot Woot! Smile

Alien-Remix
AlienLayer - AlienVPS.com / UFOHost.net / AlienRack.com
"Abducting the Competition!" Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2011, 07:45 AM
RE: IPv6
I have ipv6 working for my home internet connection as well. Looking forward to possibly getting ipv6 for my vps on NY7 I believe. Does your NY datacenter(s) support ipv6 yet?
10-09-2011, 10:16 AM
We are currently working on getting Native IPv6 networking setup and available for all clients in our NY facility's very soon and should have them out in the next upcoming months. We do currently have IPv6 networking and Ipv6 addresses available to clients in our LV facility location that do have services there - your able to obtain Ipv6 addresses on your LV based VPS's.

Alien-Remix
AlienLayer - AlienVPS.com / UFOHost.net / AlienRack.com
"Abducting the Competition!" Cool
10-12-2011, 07:52 PM
(10-01-2011 07:45 AM)Scootz Wrote:  I have ipv6 working for my home internet connection as well. Looking forward to possibly getting ipv6 for my vps on NY7 I believe. Does your NY datacenter(s) support ipv6 yet?
I am also looking forward to IPv6 support for the New York location. Smile